Madison Core Laboratories is a state-of-the-art, full-service independent clinical laboratory. We are passionate about what we do and are dedicated to providing excellent service that will make positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our facility is in Huntsville, Alabama, which has been named as the Number 1 Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report for 2022-2023.
We are seeking a Sales Representative to be responsible for selling Madison Core Labs (MCL) Toxicology Services. The ideal candidate will be located near Dallas or El Paso, Texas and has proven Toxicology sales experience and well-established relationships with pain management practices, internal medicine practices, or substance abuse and treatment facilities in the assigned geography.
Job Status: Full-Time | Exempt | Salaried
Recruiting for Multiple Locations in the United States – Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Texas.
- Targeting Pain Management, Internal Medicine, and Treatment Centers for MCL laboratory Toxicology Services.
- Develop and implement a plan to achieve sales objectives for the assigned territory including prospecting, cultivating, and maintaining key relationships to maximize volume and meet sales goals.
- Meet with potential and existing customers and make compelling sales presentations to expand MCL Toxicology services.
- Establish new accounts by leveraging existing personal contacts, networking, cold calling, and lead follow-up.
- Collaborate between our lab and potential clients.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Focus on new business development activities with target clients, meeting and exceeding the required number of daily contacts.
- Track daily activities in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Maintain solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service and cultivating a service culture.
- Regularly attend industry events, training, Company meetings, briefings, etc.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Toxicology market in the assigned geography, key referral sources, and position in the market related to competitors.
- Prepare sales reports as well as territory analyses to present to management.
- Work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message, and ways to improve our services.
- Adhere to all HIPAA compliance requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, biology, medical technology, business, or related discipline.
- Five years of prior experience in healthcare sales preferred, with a year of Toxicology experience required.
- Laboratory or Diagnostic Sales, preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High-Degree of professionalism, with excellent attitude and appearance.
- Must possess leadership skills and the ability to interact with outside agencies.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and an excellent rapport with physician offices/case managers/rehabilitation centers, etc.
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, able to set and obtain goals.
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Display superior communications skills, including oral, written, and presentation.
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a high level of motivation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Meet and/or exceed metrics and growth targets.
- Experience with utilizing a CRM; preferably Salesforce.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and MS SharePoint.
- Prior knowledge of pain maintenance practices, internal medicine practices, substance abuse and treatment facilities.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to travel overnight.
- Must provide own car. Car allowance provided.
Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, PTO, 401K with match, and Direct Deposit. Compensation commensurate with experience. Bonus is possible. Opportunities for advancement are available.
Background check and drug test required. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco-Free.
Madison Core Laboratories, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion, or another legally protected status. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (256) 850-0075 to let us know the nature of your request.