Madison Core Laboratories is seeking a professional, energetic, and driven individual to promote sales for a rapidly expanding reference lab in Huntsville, Alabama. Madison Core Labs is a state-of-the-art, full-service independent clinical laboratory. We are passionate about what we do and are dedicated to providing excellent service that will make positive changes in the lives of those we serve.
Position Summary: The Sales Representative position include identifying new opportunities to increase product sales, understanding, and resolving client demands, and strategically negotiating the terms of sale with customers to close. This role will be required to understand and develop a broad in-depth understanding regarding our scope of services to be able to expand our sales portfolio.
Job Status: Full-Time | Exempt | Salaried
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative include:
- Schedule meetings with potential and existing customers to expand our products/services sales.
- Making sales presentations to multiple decision-makers leading to product and program sales,
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs,
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service,
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, etc.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to expand sales within the assigned territory,
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses to present to management.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message, and ways to improve our services.
- Cold calling with intent to develop new markets and customer base,
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the company’s markets, key referral sources, and position in the market related to competitors,
- Collaborates with other company employees as needed,
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Traveling required, must attend designated conferences/company meetings
- Prior knowledge of Core Laboratory, Toxicology, and Molecular Diagnostics preferred
- Strong knowledge of laboratory services and diagnostics
- Established book of business and relationships with healthcare providers in designated territory preferred;
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); seven to ten years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; Business, Marketing, or related discipline; and five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
- Five years’ experience in Healthcare sales; Device, Pharmaceuticals, or Medical, including B2B sales, required.
- Laboratory or Diagnostic Sales, preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- High-Degree of Professionalism, with excellent attitude and appearance
- A positive “can-do” attitude, able to set and obtain goals.
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Superior Communication Skills, including oral, written, and presentation.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with high level of motivation.
- Meet and/or exceed metrics and growth targets
- Experience with utilizing a CRM; preferably Salesforce
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and MS SharePoint
- Prior knowledge of healthcare facilities, hospitals, surgical centers, outpatient practices, long-term care facilities, and reference labs.
- Must be able to travel extensively and provide own car.
- Experience with computers and business office software
Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, PTO, 401K with match, and Direct Deposit. Bonus is possible. Mileage Reimbursement/Cell Phone Allowance. Opportunities for advancement are available.
Background check and drug test required. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free.
Madison Core Laboratories, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (256) 850-0075 to let us know the nature of your request.