Madison Core Labs is a state-of-the-art, full-service independent clinical laboratory. We are passionate about what we do and are dedicated to providing excellent service that will make positive changes in the lives of those we serve.
The IT Support Analyst is required to support end-users in resolving technical problems. The responsibilities of an IT Support Analyst include responding to technical queries and issues, resolving problems in a timely manner, and providing technical recommendations. The IT Support Analyst should be able to provide exceptional customer service and perform user administrative responsibilities efficiently.
Job Status: Full Time | Non-Exempt | Hourly
Responsibilities of the IT support Analyst include:
- Maintain Microsoft Windows operating systems environments
- Support Microsoft products and servers and any industry-specific software
- Microsoft Office 365, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server etc.
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Perform user administration duties; Remote Desktop support / Remote Management Monitoring
- Active Directory and Exchange; Patch management
- Printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Maintain/troubleshoot VOIP Software/Hardware - PBXact
- Provision & Decommission End users from a verity of Software / Hardware configurations
- Provide exceptional customer service and perform user administrative responsibilities efficiently,
- Performing analysis of root causes; developing checklists for reoccurring problems,
- Provide recommendations for procedures to prevent problems,
- Evaluating and resolving complex problems that arise,
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment,
- Performing user administrative tasks “Answering phones, talking to Vendors …etc.”,
- Document procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions,
- Collaborate with others as needed,
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and two to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
- Help Desk Experience, required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- A+ and Security+ Certifications, preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Server 2006-2016,
- Proficiency in Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, XP, and Vista,
- Strong knowledge of Patch management,
- Solid knowledge of advanced printer/peripheral device troubleshooting,
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, PTO, 401K with match, and Direct Deposit. Opportunities for advancement are available. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Background check and drug test required. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free. All candidates considered may be required to participate in the company's hiring assessment(s).
Madison Core Laboratories, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (256) 850-0075 to let us know the nature of your request.