Madison Core Labs is a state-of-the-art full-service independent clinical laboratory, and we are currently seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Client Services Manager to join our amazing team! We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent service that will make positive changes in the lives of those we serve.
The Client Services Manager is responsible for managing sample procurement, accessioning processes, and specimen labeling. This includes storage, shipping, distribution, tracking, data entry performance, documents storage, and following Client Services procedures, safety guidelines, and HIPAA policies. The position is also responsible for daily activity as it pertains to clients, patient results, problem resolution of testing issues and communication of testing concerns with clinical, clients, and sales. The Client Services Manager is responsible for the management and training of the Client Services group.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Knowledge, oversight, and performance of all Client Services employees.
- Must be accessible to personnel to provide telephone or electronic consultation to resolve problems in accordance with policies and procedures established.
- Ensure the delivery of specimens is on time and in accordance with our specifications.
- Manage calls to logistics, courier and delivery services if there is a concern.
- Work with the clinical staff to maintain an adequate TAT.
- Work with client to resolve all issues with testing and advise client as needed.
- Work with clinical in the testing of specimens in a timely manner after resolving errors.
- Maintain a compliant area involving PHI.
- Manage the use of PPE involving client services team.
- Manage reports processing within CLIA for reporting issues.
- Manage State Pathogen Reporting Process.
- Manage client errors and the resolution process.
Other Duties Required:
- Verification of reports successfully transmitted to clients according to applications.
- Resolve problems and ensuring that remedial actions are taken whenever systems deviate from the department’s established performance specifications.
- Ensure that patient test results are not reported until all check systems have been completed.
- Provide clients with a better understanding of testing and act as a liaison between the client and the territory manager.
- Responsible for collaborating with different departments to improve client satisfaction.
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources.
- Be a reliable point of contact for clients to provide strong business relationship.
- Take ownership of client issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Develop procedures to better serve clients and departments.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Mentor and develop Client Service employees.
- Identify training needs and assure that employees receive regular training and education.
- Direct observation of equipment performance and functionality.
- Oversight of State Pathogen Reporting, documentation, and client-related communications.
- LIS management as is related to Client Services department.
- Manage scheduling of Client Services employees and ensure appropriate coverage of all shifts including weekend and holiday shifts.
- Manage compliance when it comes to PHI information.
- Report technical issues that may require the need of IT or the Vice President of Laboratory Operations.
- Must comply with CLIA or any other medical requirements to work in the laboratory
- Perform other duties as directed
- Bachelor Degree in biological sciences, medical technology or a related field.
- 3 years customer service experience preferably in a laboratory or healthcare environment.
- 3 or more years' experience in a management position.
- Proven work experience in the medical and/or client service field.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
Ability and/or Skills
- Proficient typing skills
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client and communication skills.
- Exceptional planning, problem solving, and supervisory skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability, PTO, 401K with match, and Direct Deposit. Bonus is possible. Opportunities for advancement are available.
Background check and drug test required. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free.
Madison Core Laboratories, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (256) 850-0075 to let us know the nature of your request.