Madison Core Labs is seeking an Executive Assistant for its top management. The ideal candidate must have experience providing a wide range of professional and personal support. Our facility is located in Huntsville, Alabama which has been named as the third Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report for 2021-2022.
The ideal candidate must be well organized, flexible, and self-directed, with excellent judgement and the ability to anticipate needs. This position will deal with highly confidential matters, will interact with professionals at all levels, and work successfully in a fast-paced environment. Must have an ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Maintain calendars and schedules for multiple executives.
- Effective “gatekeeper” for those asking for the CEO’s time.
- Coordinate internal calendars for project milestones.
- Ability to multitask in fast changing priorities.
- Aptitude to research and debrief, along with strong problem-solving skills.
- Schedule, coordinate event planning and management meeting rooms and order meals as needed for event and meetings.
- Domestic and international travel planning.
- Executive support in communications: online, phone, and in person in a timely fashion.
- Be administratively organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent ability to communicate, verbal and written.
- Use time effectively and schedule in advance.
- Be accountable and responsible with ability to learn from mistakes and feedback.
- Have a positive attitude and work collaboratively with others.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High degree of confidentiality required.
- Proficient document management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, conditional formatting, data tables, etc.); DocuSign.
- Excellent proficiency with Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, and a digital phone system.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy in a high-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving capabilities; ability to exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Excellent proactive calendar management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Minimal travel planning experience and event management experience a plus.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people inside and outside the company.
- Thoughtful decision-making, problem resolution and, out of the box thinking skills a must.
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree or higher.
- 5 years’ successful experience in an administrative assistant role.
Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, PTO, 401K with match, and Direct Deposit. Bonus is possible. Opportunities for advancement are available.
Background check and drug test required. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free.
Madison Core Laboratories, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion, or other legally protected status. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (256) 850-0075 to let us know the nature of your request.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free.